This was a pretty good, relaxing weekend. Here's the (unexciting) list of what I got done:
1. Balanced my accounts and paid off my credit card
2. Did 2+ weeks worth of laundry and put it all away
3. Ate at home all weekend (yay!)
4. Loaded/unloaded/loaded dishwasher (eating at home uses lots of dishes)
5. Gave Spike a bath (clean beagle!)
6. Did 120 minutes (2 whole hours!) of cardio
7. Grocery shopping (yay Trader Joe's)
Not bad. I can make an equally long list of things I wanted to do and didn't.
I went to a talk about productivity at one of the Women's Conferences at Microsoft a few years ago, and the first thing they said was that people have to get used to the idea that they're never going to finish everything on their to-do list. I have a hard time with that. But I try to remember it as often as I can.
How was your weekend?