Sunday, May 06, 2007

Fast forward to a few years later

This was a pretty good, relaxing weekend. Here's the (unexciting) list of what I got done:

1. Balanced my accounts and paid off my credit card
2. Did 2+ weeks worth of laundry and put it all away
3. Ate at home all weekend (yay!)
4. Loaded/unloaded/loaded dishwasher (eating at home uses lots of dishes)
5. Gave Spike a bath (clean beagle!)
6. Did 120 minutes (2 whole hours!) of cardio
7. Grocery shopping (yay Trader Joe's)

Not bad. I can make an equally long list of things I wanted to do and didn't.

I went to a talk about productivity at one of the Women's Conferences at Microsoft a few years ago, and the first thing they said was that people have to get used to the idea that they're never going to finish everything on their to-do list. I have a hard time with that. But I try to remember it as often as I can.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. What a productive weekend!

    I wish there was a Trader Joe's in Canada.:-(

    Did you ever get my e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week end was good.came back form Atlanta on Saturday.One thing I did not relish was the Indian grocery shopping.May be I should learn to be more patient !!Our team tied for the company Golf Championship on Sunday and I got a $50 gift certificate.My contribution was a chipped in Eagle on Hole 18 !!First time ever !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey My car needs washing if you find you have some spare time now that you got most of your list done.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails