Sunday, May 20, 2007

I wonder what you're doing

You may have noticed the new "twitter" column on the right side of the page. I'm trying this new web service that allows you to input the answer to the question "What are you doing", either from the Web or your phone. You can update it as many times as you want. So far my life has been fairly boring to outside observers, and heck, even to me.

I'm not sure what the point is, but it's oddly addictive. I guess if I had twitter "friends" then I'd get to see theirs too.

So, if you're using twitter, let me know and I'll add you to my friends list. (If I can figure out how to do that.)

Oh, and if you've figured out what the point of that site is, let me know too. The best I've come up with is that it's sort of a mini-blog in case you don't have time/don't want to write a whole entry. There's an article about the CEO in the latest issue of Wired magazine. His life is more interesting than mine, though.

Or is this one of those myspace-like things I'm too old to understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails