Thursday, July 19, 2007

Give me one more chance

Working full time sure is time consuming! I already miss my part-time days of leisure. Oh well, tomorrow is Friday and I can't wait for the weekend, just to have some mellow time. And a nap would be nice.

The bus commute is going well. It comes frequently enough that I haven't waited for more than 5 minutes at any time, and the trip is actually shorter than the time I walk to/from the bus stops.

I used my pedometer today to see how much I've been walking daily, and I clocked just under 12,000 steps. That included a trip to Marymoor, but I had already hit 9200 at the end of my walk to TJs building at the end of the day. So woo hoo - without much extra effort, I'm getting the amount of walking that I'm supposed to.

And I am noticeably less tired this week, and my feet feel better too. The heat + all the walking last week made them pretty uncomfortable even though I was wearing my comfiest shoes. Ah well, I guess all of my cute heels are going to have to stay home from work. Does that mean I get to buy more of those cute not really athletic sneaker-type shoes? I've got about 4 pairs of those already in red, green, black and brown. I've had my eye out for a blue pair and have yet to find one I like, though.

Well, tomorrow I'm having lunch with Meera, a girl I met at Michael's when I was in the bead section. She works somewhat near my office. That should be fun.

Hope you all are doing well, and thanks for all the good wishes about the new job!

1 comment:

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails