Monday, April 28, 2008

You never bring me flowers



Wow, even after one day in water and with some sun, my tulips look better. There's something so luxurious about having fresh flowers in the house, especially when it's a simple arrangement, because I can pretend like I live like this every day.

I am officially unemployed for the next two weeks now - yay! But I will be busy. There are many calls to make, home projects to undertake, spring cleaning/organizing to do, jewelry and magnets to create, and naps to take. It's important not to forget about the naps. Napping with puppies is the most relaxing thing EVER. They are soothing and they emit sleep vibes.

I was going to treat myself to a bit of shopping downtown after I left work early today, but oddly, I wasn't in the mood for it. Is that the new responsible me talking? There's nothing I actually *need* right now. OMG, did I just say that? Don't let my dad hear that. Or TJ, for that matter.

Anyway, I hope you all are well. I think we're starting to see the beginning of Spring here in Seattle. Finally. But as I write, the clouds are rolling in again. Can't have everything, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave me your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

sharing is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails